Vineyard workers Church is an organization of prayer and care.
The founder Pastor (Dr) peter david Silway preaches about THE LOVE OF GOD to one and all. countless number of families from across Maharashtra and india, families, sick, addicts, lonely and lost souls have found hope, peace, healing and prosperity through his intense prayers
THE BUSINESS PARTNERS PLAN
The objective of this plan is to empower you to acquire financial stability and to enjoy prosperity in the midst of the financial upheavals that the world faces.
God’s Word ascertains the following on finances and prosperity:
- Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as yours soul prospers (3 john1:2)
- But you shalt remember the Lord your God :for its is He that gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish HIS covenant which HE swore to your father, as it is this day (Deuteronomy 8:18)
- The blessing of the Lord, it makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it (proverbs 22:4)
- By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life (Proverbs22:4)
Accordingly this scheme gives you the knowledge and prayer backing to:
- Unlock the financial blessing kept for you and
- Embark on the biblical road to prosperity.
CRITERIA/ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTNERSHIP
- People and established Entrepreneurs
- Representatives of start-ups or business houses
- Owners or partners of a business concern
YOUR BENEFITS AS A BUSINESS PARTNER
- A prayer covering of pastor Peter and Pastor Jayshri for all your business ventures/career growth
- Your photograph along with the details of your business will be maintained with the prayer warriors who will daily pray for your business-related prayer requests
- You are entitled to participate in the special Business seminar every month 2nd Sunday from 4-6pm at VWC. this Seminar focuses on
- Train you on biblical principles to plan, execute and prosper in your business
- Provide a platform for business interaction
- You get the opportunity to participate in the ANNUAL BUSINESS MEET which will be held on the last Sunday of March, every year. you can personally meet and pray with Pastor Peter and Pastor Jayshri